Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Eight Days Out

With Vegas only a few short days away, I've been working on whipping my game into something akin to shape -- unlike me, who's in perfect shape: all round. BA-DUM-DUM!!!

Anyway, things have been going pretty well for me. I had my first money finish in a MTT -- 71st out of 767. Didn't get paid much, but profit is profit. I started out making good decisions and playing tight and very aggressive. The deck was hitting me hard early. Things cooled off as I approached the bubble and had to play uber-tight - my stack was getting too small to stand up to much pressure, and the blinds were starting to hurt a lot. Fortunately, things worked out. Next goal: final table.

Limit and SNGs have also been going well - I finish in the money in SNGs about 70% of the time, including a five-win streak. That helped a lot.

In any case, Vegas looms near, and I can't freakin' wait. Eight days . . .

1 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Blogger Bill said...

Nice work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home