Thursday, November 03, 2005

Not Safe for Work

[rant]
What the fuck do I have to do to get a hand to hold up? I mean I know I would certainly cold call a T200 raise with my JQo, followed by a T400 bet on a 235 board, followed by the all in when my jacks paired. Maybe the I HAVE ACES sign fell off? Maybe you can't fucking read? MAYBE YOU'RE JUST A TOTAL MORON!!!!!!! I know I feel good that you caught your Q on the river, thereby rewarding your generally donkey-like behavior. (Yes, I know I want him playing like that, but fuck, can I win a fucking race just once?)
[/rant]

I'm staying away from poker until Saturday night. At least there I can beat one of the jackasses over the head with a chair. Thanks to Party, I can't even flame the jackoff after he bounced me.

2 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Blogger geoff said...

I'm off to Harrah's this weekend...look for a similar post from me by Monday.

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Bill said...

I can only pass to you these words of wisdom handed down to me from none other than the blogfather himself.

Embrace the bad beat.

The bad beat is a symbol that you are out playing your opponents. Keep playing and your AA will beat QJ0 the prescribed number of times.

I hope you cracked Toolboy over the head with a chair when his TT cracked your KK.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home