Monday, November 14, 2005

Miscellaneous Miscellaney

Apparently, the poker gods have decided to cut me some slack. After seeing aces send me packing in four straight tournaments (I had them, and they were cracked wide open every time), (Oh yeah -- Marty sucks) I finally had them hold up in a four-way all-in. I didn't want to open my eyes, but couldn't look away.

Things have improved somewhat -- I've been making a lot of money finishes in the $10 SNGs on Party. Up until a few weeks ago, I could not cash in the $10 tournaments to save my life. Hopefully, this streak will continue.

Longer post later this week -- especially after I clean up in the Dr. Jeff Invitational Thursday.

1 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, Blogger Bill said...

Thats nice of you to offer to "clean up" after you bust out. I' sure that our host will appreciate that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home